Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sickies

Oh My!  First me then Courtney and now it's Abby and daddys turn!  I have been busy nesting -majorly!-but now I'm taking care of sick people.  We haven't been up to much and have missed church 2 weeks in a row.  We did go to a birthday party yesterday when I thought everyone was well except Brent but when we got back Abby was cranky and tired.  Thinking that the sugar and running had taken over everyone took a nap but when Abby got up it was clear that she was not well.  We took her temp and found it to be over 103!  So while watching football Brent and I took down the Christmas tree and all the decorations. I started in the kitchen and moved to the dining room and now the livingroom.  By the end of this week I will have the whole great room deep cleaned and decorated.  I will post some pictures soon! 
Little baby has been kicking and reminding me of her presence quite often.  I can't beleive that in 6 short weeks we will have a newborn!  I have never had time to nest because of all the moving we've done in the past.  I never really knew what was coming and I suppose I don't with this birth but I am so ready for this little squirt.  I have the nursery done, the diaper bag packed, all the clothes washed, the swing is ready in the living room and a bassinett ready next to my bed!  Now I'm ready for my bundle!  We are not ready for the sleep deprevation or surgery but a new addition to our family will be such a joy!  34 weeks today!!!!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE...LOVE...the last picture! That is the cutest picture ever......one pony tail, one sock knee high!

    Oh, and btw....you look amazing. I can't believe you are 34 weeks!

    ReplyDelete