Today has been a long but very good day! We started out at a friends house on a playdate! Thank you C for all the food and fun! It was awesome to share some coffee with a great friend! Then I went and picked up my new glasses which I'm very happy with.
We then tromped off to the store to pick something out to give the kids at Abby's 4th birthday and found these adorable little gumball machines -minus the gum. Abigail picked out m&m's and jellybeans to put inside them. So we came home and filled them up together. Courtney even helped!
The girls went down for a nap so I decided to work on the hall closet as it was on the 31 list for today. We had this old plastic shelf unit that I wasn't using so I had picked up some bins at the store earlier and the whole thing fit perfectly. It only took a few minutes to complete the project so I had a cookie and took a bath. It was fantastic!!!
Brent went out with the guys so the girls and I made funny shaped pancakes for dinner with wipped cream. Then I decided that my recliner needed to be shampooed. The girls ran around the living room screaming at the top of there lungs while the machine was running and I decided to get the arm chair of the couch and some dinning room chairs done also. About that time B walked through the door and gave the girls some attention and a bath.
When the girls went down for the night we decided to add a frame to our wall for the baby. We had to get out the level and tape measure and B did some fancy equations to make it perfect. After baby is born we will add the new picture where A's preschool picture is. The idea of three kids still blows me away!
So now I need to go sit in the bath again and relax before I go into preterm labor.
Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment