Saturday, February 5, 2011

1.29.2011-2.4.2011

Grandma and Grandpa Kenney come to visit! 
 Abby bossing I mean teaching grandpa Steve how to play Mario Kart!
Mom and I mending about 3 years worth of clothes!  Some were baby clothes C wore.  She was born in '08!  Yikes!  Thank you so much mom!  We I only broke 4 needles on my sewing machine!
  C watching Mario Kart!
 Monday morning -making Valentines for school just incase we won't have time to do it before baby comes!   Good Job Abby!
Feb 1st - It might be below 0 if you have this much ice on the inside of your brand new windows!
 C wasn't feeling well and so we had a little picnic with baby doll!
 My baby doll is in the red shirt!!!! :)
 Wed -C in front of a very intriguing movie! 
 Thursday evening  -Abby's turn to catch the flu!
My poor babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment