Monday, August 2, 2010

The Bachelorette!

Today was the season fanally of the Bachelorette.  I cried like a baby I think mainly b/c I'm pregnant.  Its so fun to see sincere people fall in love.  I remember the days when looking for a man started in my life but I feel really fortunate because I never had to try too hard. When I met Brent I fell and knew the potential our relationship had. Most saw a very shy kid but I was intrigued by his thoughts and mind. He was always the golden boy to others and I knew that having mister nice guy in my life would be awesome forever. Our relationship was tested when I moved away to Seattle for college and I had several men wanting to spend time with me. I wasn't going to let go of my high school sweetheart in Montana! Pictures filled my dorm room and night after night were filled with emails and chats online as cell phones weren't the norm. We paid 10C a minute for long phone calls that never fulfilled.  I moved back home and followed him to finish college in Indiana.  Marriage is not always easy but I am so fortunate to have a really nice guy taking care of me and my kids! I really love you Brent and thank you for your love!

Happy Monday! And Happy Birthday to my best friend Melissa!  I love you like a sister and wish I could spend today with you! Hi Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment